Friday, August 08, 2008

NYC trip Breaking Dawn concert


So, last weekend was AWESOME!!!! My friend, Miranda, and I went to NYC to see Stephenie Meyer and Justin Furstenfeld in concert. Justin is the lead singer/song writer of the band Blue October. Stephenie Meyer is the author of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Her book Breaking Dawn was just released August 2nd at midnight so we were in NYC to see her right before we got her new book. We didn't get to go to the concert till later in the day so we killed some time by going to Madame Tussaud's and finding a place to eat. Miranda and I wanted pizza and when we spotted this restaurant, Bella Vita, we knew it was the perfect place to eat. The main character in Stephenie's novels is named Bella. The restaurant didn't disappoint. The pizza was delicious! We ate every last bit of it. After we ate, then it was time to head over to stand in line for the concert. The line was so long. I heard someone say the line was over 2 city blocks long. I know it wrapped around the building at least twice! Crazy! And some people had been in line since 7 a.m. We got in line at around 4:30 p.m. and we were lucky to get in line when we did because the line was really super long behind us!









No comments: