Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clerks sight seeing

As you all may know, the director, Kevin Smith, is from New Jersey and he has filmed some of his movies in the area. We went and checked out some of the locations the other weekend. We went to Leonardo, NJ and checked out the Quick Stop where Clerks was filmed. I took a picture of the video store, RST Video, that's next door to the Quick Stop. The video store is closed now, but the videos are still on the shelves. We bought some snacks at the Quick Stop. Word to the wise, it's a cash only store! Then we went over to Red Bank, NJ to Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash. It's a neat comic book store that Kevin Smith owns. He has several different props from his movies in the store on display. I didn't take any pics of them because I didn't want to tick off the workers, but I did take this pic of the outside of the store.



No comments: