
My brother, Brian, came up here and visited with us for a week. While he was up here, we all went to the Philadelphia Zoo, the first zoo in the United States. It's a pretty cool zoo. How such a cute baby porcupine turns into the not so cuddly adult is beyond me. The baby was so cute, I wanted one! I loved their big cats and monkeys. The blue eye lemurs were weird looking. I had to take a picture of one of the monkeys. It had Pamela Anderson sized boobs. Jay couldn't stop looking at it! When you leave the zoo, you drive by the Philadelphia Museum of Art. That's the place in the movie, "Rocky" that Sylvester Stalone climbed up the big flight of stairs while the Rocky music "Gonna Fly Now" was playing. So the museum has got a statue of Rocky out front.










No comments:
Post a Comment