I took a picture of Madison with the pets on her. She loves to have them sit on her. And Ryan likes to sleep in the dog bed, which the animals aren't too crazy about. For Jay's 35th birthday cake, I asked him what kind he wanted and he said chocolate. So that's what I made. Chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and German chocolate shavings on top. When it was time to blow out the candles, Jay blew real hard. We had the lights off and only had the candles to see by. When I turned on the lights, we discoved Jay blew so hard, he blew the chocolate shavings off the cake. I'm still finding little bits of chocolate in the kitchen 2 months later!We had a pretty big snow this year. Got a snow day out of it. Then the snow stuck around for a couple of weeks. I was so tired of looking at snow. It's still not warm enough here to feel like spring to me. I'll be so glad when it finally decides to get warm and stay warm!







No comments:
Post a Comment